Wednesday, May 19, 2021

thumbnail

The CBSE School that showed my child the right path

 
CBSE School in Kolkata

My daughter is a specially blessed child, and I never pressurized her for anything. I got her admitted to a CBSE School in Kolkata, which had the facility of an inclusive classroom. I wanted my child to grow like every other child, and this was the reason behind choosing this school. The teachers don’t provide any special treatment to my child, and in this way, she also feels to be as normal as every other child in her class. Nobody in the school differentiates or alienates her. My daughter loves to go to her school. She is not that meritorious, and the teachers also told me not to pressure her to study harder. One day, in the extracurricular activity class, the music teacher told my daughter to sing a song. The next day, the music teacher called me and said that my daughter had a tremendous interest in music and I should give her proper training in music. It’s been three years; my daughter has been practicing music wholeheartedly. If the teacher wouldn’t have had helped me that day, maybe I would never be able to know about my daughter’s happiness. I really thank the teacher from the bottom of my heart. This school is on the list of topCBSE Schools in Kolkata because of its unbiased behavior toward students. The teachers treat every child equally and give attention to all. Thus, even the special children feel valued, and as a result, they come forward and participate in class activities without hesitation. I thank the CBSE School and its teachers for helping my child find her piece of interest.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments